Inside OSHA Regulations™
Annual Subscription Price
|2-4 copies||$123.50 per copy|
|5-9 copies||$65.00 per copy|
|10-19 copies||$58.50 per copy|
|20-49 copies||$55.90 per copy|
Dave Leonti, Former Director of Safety, Penske Truck Leasing:
"I would recommend Clement Communications and its products to any organization that wants to improve the way in which it communicates with its employees. They've made a difference at Penske and we're certainly proud to call them partners in our success."
Bart White, Engineering Technician, Marathon Oil Company:
"I would like to take the time to tell you what a great product and service you have with the DynaComm Employee Communication poster program...As the facilitator of our safety program, I really appreciate the overall value of the program. The monthly billing is easy on the pocket book and the option to own the poster boards after three years is a big plus."
Stay on top of the latest changes and additions to OSHA regulations with Inside OSHA Regulations!
Over the years, OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) has issued thousands of rules and regulations contained in thousands of difficult-to-read pages of text written in a technical language that few really understand. How can you keep up with so many changes? And who has the time to follow and learn all the regulations when you need to be focusing on your business?
Recognize Problems Before OSHA Knocks on Your Door
This monthly, eight-page, easy-to-read publication will explain in plain English the OSHA standards that affect your business and
what you need to do to be in compliance. You and your organization will benefit from this streamlined approach to making
OSHA compliance easy. With breaking news sections, such as “Caught in the Crossfire” and “From the Editors’ Desk,” you
and your managers will be on the cutting edge when it comes to OSHA compliance and fine prevention.
Here is just a sampling of the topics you will find covered in Inside OSHA Regulations:
- The first 8 things an OSHA inspector will look for in your facility
- 12 pieces of office equipment that could land you in trouble with OSHA
- Ergonomic problems - why you could be cited for them and how to start curing them
- A simple checklist to ensure low or no OSHA fines
- When a worker's injury is recordable
- What is a hazardous location and do you have one in your facility?
- Six rights employees have that OSHA won't tell you about
- Must you share the secrets of confined space tests with your employees?
- How to challenge OSHA - and win!
With each issue of your 12 monthly newsletters, you will receive:
- A Safety Meeting Script — an easy-to-follow script to conduct effective meetings about specific safety topics
- A pre-printed Sign-In Sheet — allows you to document who attends the meetings, helping you prove your compliance with OSHA..
You will also receive:
- Access to a Subscriber Web site where you can download a library of extra support materials, including special reports and news, back issues of newsletters, safety checklists and PowerPoint training modules.
- E-mail Updates from our OSHA experts, providing you with instant notification of important OSHA news and changes to regulations
Keep your employees safe and shield your organization from potential OSHA citations and fines with a subscription to Inside OSHA Regulations.
- Product code: SGO
- Pages per issue: 8
- Quantity: 12 issues
- Shipping frequency: Monthly
- Available in electronic (PDF) or print format