Leading4Safety™ Safety Meeting Toolkit
|1-9||$255.00 per binder|
Dave Leonti, Former Director of Safety, Penske Truck Leasing:
"I would recommend Clement Communications and its products to any organization that wants to improve the way in which it communicates with its employees. They've made a difference at Penske and we're certainly proud to call them partners in our success."
Bart White, Engineering Technician, Marathon Oil Company:
"I would like to take the time to tell you what a great product and service you have with the DynaComm Employee Communication poster program...As the facilitator of our safety program, I really appreciate the overall value of the program. The monthly billing is easy on the pocket book and the option to own the poster boards after three years is a big plus."
Need To Add Some Life To Your Safety Meetings?
Let Leading4Safety™ Meeting Toolkit help reduce the time spent preparing for safety meetings AND help you hold more compelling meetings that will have a long-lasting impact on your employees.
Once your shipment has been received, go to www.clement.com/l4stopics and choose 6 additional topics to best match the safety meeting topics covered in your facility.
Additional topics you can choose from include:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Space Entry
- Electrical Safety
- Employee Safety
- Eye and Face Protection
- Fire Safety
- Foot Protection
- Forklift Safety
- Hand & Power Tool Safety
- Hazardous Materials
- Ladder Safety
- Machine Guarding
PLUS! We'll include our Globally Harmonized System (GHS) meeting topic to help you train employees on this latest HazCom rule by the December 2013 deadline!
Each meeting includes the following modules:
- Pre-meeting Instructor’s Guide to prepare you and any other shift safety manager for each safety meeting.
- Fully-researched Meeting Lesson and Quiz with an attention-getting ice breaker.
- Interactive Activities strewn throughout each meeting to keep employees engaged, awake and learning the entire time.
- Real-life Safety Incident stories with that drive home how careless mistakes can cost more than time away from work.
- Safety Meeting Wrap-Up to give your audience the key takeaways for each safety topic, both on and off the job.
- Meeting Self-Assessment to review the successes or areas requiring more focus following each meeting.
- Planning Calendar to note when, where and what topic your next safety meeting will be.
- Sign-in Sheet to document participant attendance.
BONUS! With each Leading4Safety Meeting Toolkit, you’ll receive a complimentary storage clipboard for easy transport to and from each meeting - perfect for meetings held on-site or off-site!