The Construction Foreman's Guide To OSHA Regulations™
OSHA-Proof Your Construction Job Sites!
Protect your employees from accidents and injuries. Protect your company from costly penalties. Put your mind at ease in the knowledge you're doing everything required.
The Construction Foreman's Guide To OSHA Regulations is a biweekly, six-page publication that will help your job-site foremen understand the more than 500 OSHA regulations covering your business.
From the most commonly cited standards to the lesser known requirements that still cause contractors big trouble, this new management tool gives you everything you need to evaluate how things are done at your job site and make the adjustments necessary to bring you into full compliance.
No More Guesswork!
In every issue your foreman will gain practical knowledge like this:
- The first 8 things an OSHA inspector will look for on a job site
- How OSHA uses the General Duty Clause
- The ins and outs of scaffolding requirements - the number one cause of contractor fines
- How to avoid confined space violations
- When to protect workers from over exposure to the sun
- Three quick tips to remember about scissor lifts
- How to build an OSHA-Proof safety program
Get Everyone on the Same Page With Job Site Safety Talks! FREE with every issue of the Construction Foreman's Guide To OSHA Regulations
Here's everything your foremen need to conduct a meaningful safety meeting on a regular basis - with just a few moments preparation. Each issue's Job Site Safety Talk features an easy-to-follow discussion outline and employee handout on an especially important construction safety topic. Convenient attendance sheets are also included to provide a record of these meetings.
Quantity discounts available - Call 1-800-253-6368 for details.
- Product code: FGO
- Pages per issue: 6
- Quantity: 26 issues
- Shipping frequency: Bi-weekly
- Available in electronic pdf (SLG) or print format (FGO)