Causes of Slips, Trips and Falls
These types of hazards have a variety of causes, but measures can be taken to mitigate the risk of slips, trips and falls. The first step in eliminating these workplace hazards is identifying common causes.
Common Causes of Slips:
- Wet or oily surfaces
- Loose or unanchored mats or equipment
- Flooring or floor surfaces that do not have the same level of traction in all areas
- Weather hazards (ice, rain, etc.)
- 6' x 3'
- 8' x 4'
- 10' x 4'
- Custom sizes also available
- With or without Wind Slits
Personalize any banner with your logo or create your own custom design - a sales representative can contact you for details.