Space Saver-2 OSHA Safety Poster™
The Space Saver-2 All-On-One OSHA Safety Poster includes all of the general industry postings, notices, and information OSHA requires you to provide to your employees.
**Employers in the state of California: Click here for the Space Saver-2 All-On-One California OSHA Safety Poster**
The Space Saver-2 OSHA Safety Poster provides all the postings, notices, and information that OSHA requires general industry employers to have in their facility. Fines for non-compliance with OSHA standards, including posting and training / notification requirements can result in fines up to $12,934 per violation.
Save Space – Avoid Clutter
Our unique 25.5” x 39.5” All-On-One format saves wall space and ends bulletin board clutter. It eliminates the need to purchase individual safety posters addressing the most commonly cited OSHA standards. The laminated version of our Space Saver-2 protects against environmental damage and ensures that the notices cannot be altered, stolen, or defaced.
The 2018-2019 Space Saver-2 includes the following postings:
- OSHA 3165-09R “It’s the Law” Poster (29 CFR 1903.2)
- OSHA 300-A Summary Poster (29 CFR 1904.32)
- Access to Medical and Exposure Records (29 CFR 1910.1020(g))
- Emergency Phone Numbers (29 CFR 1910.151(a))
- First Aid Procedures for Bleeding Victims (29 CFR 1910.38)
- General Safety Policy (29 USC Sec. 654(a))
- Safety Meeting Schedule - Updated for 2011-2012
- Injury & Illness Reporting Procedures (29 CFR 1904.3)
- Accident Prevention Signs Notice (29 CFR 1910.145(c))
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Notice (29 CFR 1910.32(f)(1))
- OSHA Whistleblower Protection Notice (Section 11(c) of the OSH Act)
- GHS Compliance Information (29 CFR 1910.1200)*
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls Notice (29 CFR 1910 Subpart D)