Bloodborne pathogens are infectious microorganisms in human blood that can cause disease in humans. They include, but are not limited to, the hepatitis B virus, the hepatitis C virus and the human immunodeficiency virus, better known as HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.
Blood isn’t the only substance that may pose a threat. Contact with any body fluid, saliva for example, can present some risks. Materials that have been contaminated with these substances, such as bandages and bloody tissues, also require special handling procedures.
- Product Code: FIX-1594As low as $19.95
- Product Code: Y4695474-FIP-1390As low as $19.95
- Product Code: Y4695477-SPR-1111As low as $19.95
- Product Code: Y4695475-HDP-1643As low as $19.95
- Product Code: Y4695476-OSH-0437As low as $19.95