We’ve taken the key basics of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of the Classification and Labeling of Chemicals and broken it down into an easily digestible, eye-catching format.
OSHA requires training on GHS by December 1, 2013 so add this to your training toolbox to ensure employees fully understand the HazCom changes.
Our GHS infographics cover what GHS is, the key changes to chemical labels, Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) that replace MSDSs and new pictograms that all your employees need to know.
Each infographic measures 25.5”w x 39.5”h and comes laminated for durability.
Choose from these select designs:
- Product Code: Y1621573$29.95
- Product Code: PKSGHSINTR$49.95
- Product Code: PKSGHSEMP$119.25
- Product Code: GHSTRAININGPACK$299.00
- Product Code: INFOGGHS002$39.95
- Product Code: INFOGGHS001$39.95
- Product Code: CLMVIDKITGHS$495.00