Ergonomics Focus Pack 1: General Ergonomics
General Ergonomics Posters and Meeting Guide!
Musculoskeletal disorders, commonly referred to as ergonomic injuries, occur when overuse or trauma results in nerves, tendons and/or muscles that are in inflamed, stretched, torn or otherwise damaged. The areas most affected include the hands, shoulders, neck, back and lower limbs, and the symptoms most often reported by employees are pain, tingling and numbness.
Safety Focus Pack Includes:
- "Muscles and Joints" Poster (Y4695343)
- "Switch it Up" Poster (Y4695344)
- "Good Posture" Poster (Y4695345)
- "Make Your Job Easier" Poster (Y4695346)
- "General Ergonomics" Meeting Guide (Y4695347)
- Price: $59.99
- Kit Product code: Y4695350
- Poster Size: 17" x 22"
- 4 posters in each pack; 1 meeting guide included