Five Touch™ Awareness Program
Create a Safe Working Environment at All Levels of Your Organization with the Five Touch Awareness Program
A Coordinated Safety Awareness Program That You Choose
The Five Touch Awareness Program increases safety awareness, educates employees at all levels about these important issues, and promotes and reinforces positive behavior. The Five Touch program allows you to create inescapable messaging where all components are wrapped around one single safety issue each month of your choosing. You "touch" your employees five times to create an integrated theme. All five components use the same graphics and message so your safety training is truly "inescapable."
The Five Components That Make Up the Five Touch Program Include:
1. Supervisor's Safety Script. Give your supervisors the tool they need to prepare and conduct effective safety meetings. Each meeting script is quick, informative and designed to help supervisors motivate their employees to "Think Safety First".
2. Safety Pocket Guide. Creates awareness by giving your employees a pocket-sized safety guide that outlines proper behavior necessary to work safely. They are used in safety meetings and reinforce your training all month long.
3. Safety Scratch-Off Quiz Cards. Make sure your message is getting through to your employees with our quiz cards, provided with each Pocket Guide, that serve as documentation for your safety meetings should OSHA come knocking.
4. Table-Top Tent Cards. Reinforce your message throughout your facility with these cards designed to place on tables in lunch rooms, break rooms or anywhere employees congregate.
5. Powerful Posters.
Keep the safety issue top of mind for employees by displaying 17" x 22" posters in attractive snap-open frames. These high impact posters help to reinforce the safety meeting topic and promote safe behavior all month long.
We help you design your program and you choose the topics that most affect your organization, including:
- Accident Prevention
- Cuts, bumps and bruises
- Emergency preparedness
- Fire prevention
- Hand Safety
- Back protection
- Driving safety
- Forklift safety
- Safety responsibility
- Chemical hazard communications
- Electrical safety
- Eye safety
- Hazard identification
- Slips, trips and falls
- And many more!
Keep your employees safe and educated about important safety issues!
For more information about the Five Touch Awareness Program,
call 1-800-253-6368 or fill out our online form.