Inside OSHA Regulations™ Newsletter - Electronic
Don't Wait Until The OSHA Inspector Arrives To Learn If You're In Violation!
As OSHA evolves, things that didn't seem like a problem yesterday could turn out to be a big and expensive problem for you tomorrow. If you're not on top of the changing climate, you may not even know you have an OSHA problem - until the OSHA inspector arrives on your doorstep.
Inside OSHA Regulations helps to keep you abreast of the changes. It provides information you can't do without if you're a line supervisor, safety officer or small business owner.
An In-Depth Explanation Of OSHA Standards
Every two weeks you will receive a six-page issue that takes a close look at those lengthy, often confusing OSHA standards and boils them down to their basic meaning. You will be given the actionable information they need to comply with OSHA regulations, prevent workplace accidents and injuries, achieve safety excellence and protect your bottom line.
Here is just a sampling of the topics you will find covered in Inside OSHA Regulations:
- The first eight things an OSHA inspector will look for in your facility
- 12 pieces of office equipment that could land you in trouble with OSHA
- Ergonomic problems - why you could be cited for them and how to start curing them
- A simple checklist to ensure low or no OSHA fines
- When a worker's injury is recordable
- What is a hazardous location and do you have one in your facility?
- Six rights employees have that OSHA won't tell you about
- Must you share the secrets of confined space tests with your employees?
- How to challenge OSHA - and win!
Help communicate important safety issues to your employees
A Safety Meeting Guide is included in each issue of Inside OSHA Regulations. This handy tool will help you train employees on important safety issues to help prevent safety violations and accidents. Side one is an easy to follow script for conducting an effective safety meeting. Side two is a pre-printed sign-in sheet for workers to sign when they attend the meetings. This gives you an instant record for your files and for OSHA if an inspector should ever come knocking on your door.
Quantity discounts available - Call 1-800-253-6368 for details.