Always Heed the Signs
Always Heed the Signs. Slips, Trips and Falls Can be Prevented
These types of hazards have a variety of causes, but measures can be taken to mitigate the risk of slips, trips and falls. The first step in eliminating these workplace hazards is identifying common causes.
Common Causes of Slips:
- Wet or oily surfaces
- Loose or unanchored mats or equipment
- Flooring or floor surfaces that do not have the same level of traction in all areas
- Weather hazards (ice, rain, etc.)
By displaying this banner, you'll remind employees that paying attention to their environment is the best way to remain on their feet. Safety signage is there for a reason — employees need to read the signs and take the appropriate precautions.
- 6' x 3'
- 8' x 4'
- 10' x 4'
- Custom sizes also available
- With or without Wind Slits
Personalize any banner with your logo or create your own custom design - a sales representative can contact you for details.