Chemical HazCom Focus Pack 1: General HazCom
General HazCom Posters and Meeting Guide!
More than 43 million workers in the U.S. are exposed to hazardous chemicals in the workplace. Precautions must be taken when using such substances to prevent exposure and potential injury.
To safely use chemicals in the workplace you must understand the risks involved and how to protect yourself. The primary tools used to gather safety information are the chemical’s label and safety data sheet (SDS). Before you begin any job that involves chemicals, make sure you have taken the necessary steps to protect yourself. This means reviewing the label and SDS, making sure you are wearing the correct type of personal protective equipment and always following safe handling procedures.
Safety Focus Pack Includes:
- "Hit the Showers" Poster (Y4694579)
- "Flush for 15" Poster (Y4694580)
- "Contain Chemical Spills" Poster (Y4694581)
- "Contain, Store, and Dispose" Poster (Y4694582)
- "Chemicals" Meeting Guide (Y4694583)
- Price: $59.99
- Kit Product code: Y4694782
- Poster Size: 17" x 22"
- 4 posters in each pack; 1 meeting guide included