Chemical HazCom Focus Pack 5: Storage
Chemical Storage Posters and Meeting Guide!
Chemicals are in nearly every work environment, and while some seem common and nonthreatening, many are complex and highly toxic. So, it is important to become familiar with all of the chemical substances used in your workplace and learn the proper precautions required to handle them safely, as well as any first-aid procedures unique to each substance should an accident occur.
Employees must be trained on the hazardous chemicals in their work area before their initial assignment and when new hazards are introduced into the work area. You have the right to receive whatever training is necessary for you to work safely with hazardous chemicals. You should know how to identify specific health and safety risks associated with hazardous chemicals, including how to read labels and SDSs.
Safety Focus Pack Includes:
- "Chemical Storage" Poster (Y4695165)
- "Storage Procedures" Poster (Y4695166)
- "Still Safe?" Poster (Y4695167)
- "Proper Place" Poster (Y4695168)
- "OSHA" Meeting Guide (Y4695169)
- Price: $59.99
- Kit Product code: Y4695171
- Poster Size: 17" x 22"
- 4 posters in each pack; 1 meeting guide included