Driving Safety Focus Pack 3: Distractions
Driving Distractions Posters and Meeting Guide!
The Department of Transportation defines distracted driving as “any activity that could divert a person’s attention away from the primary task of driving.” There are three main types of distraction:
- Visual: taking your eyes off the road
- Manual: taking your hands off the wheel
- Cognitive: taking your mind off of driving
Safety Focus Pack Includes:
- "Your Life" Poster (Y4697404)
- "No Life" Poster (Y4697406)
- "Deadly" Poster (Y4697407)
- "Distractions can Kill" Poster (Y4697408)
- "Distractions" Meeting Guide (Y4697409)
- Price: $59.99
- Kit Product code: Y4697410
- Poster Size: 17" x 22"
- 4 posters in each pack; 1 meeting guide included