Driving Safety Focus Pack 6: Speeding
Driving Safety: Speeding Posters and Meeting Guide!
Motor vehicle crashes have a tremendous variety of causes. However, the primary hazard is the driver. Improper driving causes more than half of all accidents — more than dangerous road surfaces or weather conditions and more than vehicle malfunctions.
One of the most common forms of improper driving is speeding. Remember that speed limits are not arbitrary. They are considered the safest top speed for a particular roadway. Ignoring them can have deadly consequences.
Aggressive driving is another form of improper driving. This includes things like tailgating, passing other vehicles on the right, making dangerous lane changes, ignoring traffic signs and signals and failing to yield the right of way. Rather than driving aggressively, drive defensively. Always assume other drivers are going to make a dangerous maneuver.
Safety Focus Pack Includes:
- "Obey the Speed Limit" Poster (Y4697573)
- "Don't Speed" Poster (Y4697574)
- "Speed Limit" Poster (Y4697575)
- "Follow the Speed Limit" Poster (Y4697576)
- "Speeding" Meeting Guide (Y4697577)
- Price: $59.99
- Kit Product code: Y4697578
- Poster Size: 17" x 22"
- 4 posters in each pack; 1 meeting guide included