First Aid Focus Pack 5: Sprains & Strains
First Aid: Sprains & Strains Posters and Meeting Guide!
Injuries can happen anywhere, at anytime. Some of the most common types of injuries are sprains and strains. These injuries can result from a fall, a sudden twist or blow, or overuse of a muscle or muscle group.
The typical treatment for minor to moderate sprains and strains is known as PRICE, which stands for protection, rest, ice, compression and elevation. If you suffer a sprain or strain, you should protect the injured area, rest it, ice it, use a compression wrap to apply external force and elevate it.
Safety Focus Pack Includes:
- "Sprain or Strain" Poster (Y4696362)
- "Immediate Action" Poster (Y4696363)
- "350,000" Poster (Y4696364)
- "PRICE" Poster (Y4696365)
- "Sprains and Strains" Meeting Guide (Y4696366)
- Price: $59.99
- Kit Product code: Y4696367
- Poster Size: 17" x 22"
- 4 posters in each pack; 1 meeting guide included