Ladder Focus Pack 1: 3 Points of Contact
Ladder Safety: 3 Points of Contact Posters and Meeting Guide!
Staying safe requires that you use the ladderproperly. Maintaining three points of contact with a ladder reduces the risk of losing one’s balance and falling. Specifically, when moving up or down the ladder, you must have: Two hands and one foot in constant contact with the ladder or Two feet and one hand in constant contact with the ladder
Remember to always face the ladder when moving up or down. Never carry objects or loads that could cause a loss of balance while going up or down a ladder.
Safety Focus Pack Includes:
- "Bottom of the Ladder" Poster (Y4696564)
- "Stay Centered" Poster (Y4696565)
- "Reaching" Poster (Y4696566)
- "One Step" Poster (Y4696567)
- "3 Points of Contact" Meeting Guide (Y4696568)
- Price: $59.99
- Kit Product code: Y4696569
- Poster Size: 17" x 22"
- 4 posters in each pack; 1 meeting guide included