Inside OSHA Regulations™
Inside OSHA Regulations™ helps to keep you abreast of OSHA rules and regulations changes and provides information you can't do without if you are a line supervisor, safety officer or small business owner. Not sure? Try a 3 month, digital trial for $49.00 to see how this program can enhance your safety initiatives.
Stay on Top of the Latest Changes and Additions to OSHA Regulations with Inside OSHA Regulations!
Over the years, OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) has issued thousands of rules and regulations contained in thousands of difficult-to-read pages of text written in a technical language that few really understand. How can you keep up with so many changes? And who has the time to follow and learn all the regulations when you need to be focusing on your business?
Recognize Problems Before OSHA Knocks on Your Door
This monthly, eight-page, easy-to-read publication will explain in plain English the OSHA standards that affect your business and what you need to do to be in compliance. You and your organization will benefit from this streamlined approach to making OSHA compliance easy. With breaking news sections, such as “Caught in the Crossfire” and “From the Editors’ Desk,” you and your managers will be on the cutting edge when it comes to OSHA compliance and fine prevention.
Here is just a sampling of the topics you will find covered in Inside OSHA Regulations:
- The first 8 things an OSHA inspector will look for in your facility
- Ergonomic problems - why you could be cited for them and how to start curing them
- A simple checklist to ensure low or no OSHA fines
- When a worker's injury is recordable
- What is a hazardous location and do you have one in your facility?
- Six rights employees have that OSHA won't tell you about
- How to challenge OSHA - and win!
With each issue of your 12 monthly newsletters, you will receive:
- A Safety Meeting Script — an easy-to-follow script to conduct effective meetings about specific safety topics
- A pre-printed Sign-In Sheet — allows you to document who attends the meetings, helping you prove your compliance with OSHA
Keep your employees safe and shield your organization from potential OSHA citations and fines with a subscription to Inside OSHA Regulations.
- Product code: SGO
- Pages per issue: 8
- Quantity: 12 issues
- Shipping frequency: Monthly
- Available in electronic pdf (SLO) or print format (SGO)