Safety Focus Packs
Clement's Safety Focus Packs help managers and supervisors address safety issues that are unique to their work environments.
Various safety topics are available so that individuals can customize their safety programs. Substitutions are permitted.
Each set contains information that is meant to:
- Reinforce safe behaviors in the workplace
- Challenge and motivate employees to view safety with a positive attitude
- Educate employees on safe work practices and procedures
What It Contains
- Each topic category features an unlimited number of packages.
- Each package cotains 4 posters and 1 meeting guide.
- Increase employee awareness of key safety issues in the workplace, thus reducing the risk of accidents and injuries.
- Ability to target specific safety issues as they arise.
- Flexibility regarding the content that employers choose to focus on and the topics they wish to cover with employees.
- Variety in the types of posters available helps to capture employees' attention and keep them engaged.
|Safety Focus Packs Topics (click on the topic links in the grey column below to see all the safety focus packs available)|
|Chemical HazCom||Labels SDSs, PPE and Storage|
|Driving Safety||Distractions, Fatigued Driving, Speeding, School Safety and Weather Conditions|
|Emergency Preparedness||Emergency Action Planning, Fire Safety, Fire Extinguishers, Workplace Violence, Visitor and Site Security|
|Ergonomics||Awkward Positions, General Ergonomics, Mechanical Aids, Office Safety and Safe Lifting|
|First Aid||Bloodborne Pathogens, CPR, Cuts, Bumps & Bruises and Sprains and Strains|
|Housekeeping||General Housekeeping and Spills|
|Ladder Safety||Selection, 3 Points of Contact, Ladder Setup and Inspection|
|Outdoor Safety||Cold Stress, Heat Stress and Animal Bites: Insects, Snakes, Bees & Dog Bites|
|Personal Protective Equipment||General|
|Slips, Trips & Falls||General Slips and Falls|
|Tool Safety||Hand Tools, Power Tools, Storage and Right tool for the task|
|Warehouse Safety||Material Handling, Forklifts and Pedestrian safety|
|Specialty Safety Topics||Confined Spaces, Fall Protection, Lockout Tagout and Machine Guards|